Susan would welcome an invitation to speak at your meeting, book club, church group or function. She is available for book readings, to speak on the topic of Gay Christianity or to be involved in discussions surrounding The Peace Seeker. Please see below for current engagements where you can meet her and hear more about finding peace with self, others and God.
- Tuesday October 14th, 2014, The Blue Marble Book Store, 7pm, Book Reading and Signing
- Thursday October 23rd, 2014, Speaking at WRJ Women of Reformed Judaism Atlantic District Convention
- December 2015 – Featured Local Author in The Philadelphia Gay News
- January 20th, 2015, Speaking on the Topic of Gay Christianity and Book Reading at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- March 13, 2015 at 7:30pm – Radio Interview: Author and activist talks about religious judgment about being gay
Get Susan to Speak at Your Next Event